Bill Robinson (basketball)
William Edward Robinson (2 February 1949 – 8 February 2020) was a Canadian basketball player. He competed in the men's tournament at the 1976 Summer Olympics. He died following a stroke in 2020, shortly after his 71st birthday.
|Full name||William Edward Robinson|
|Born||2 February 1949|
Chemainus, British Columbia, Canada
|Died||8 February 2020 (aged 71)|
Duncan, British Columbia, Canada
- "Canadian Basketball HOF profile" (PDF). Canadian Basketball. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Bill Robinson Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "Remembering the life of William Robinson 1949 - 2020". vancouversunandprovince.remembering.ca.
- "Canadian basketball legend Bill Robinson dead at 71". Victoria News. 9 February 2020.
- Dheensaw, Cleve. "Obituary: 'Fearless' Billy Robinson the ultimate point guard". Times Colonist.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|