The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2021)
Bharathi Puthakalayam(Tamil: பாரதி புத்தகாலயம்) is a book publishing house in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . It is the publication wing of non profitable organization ‘Toiling Masses Welfare Trust’. Started in 2002, it has more than 1000 titles spread across the whole range of Popular Science, Literature, Literary Theory, Social Sciences, Philosophy, Fine arts . It has around 30 branches all over Tamil Nadu. It publishes children's literature through its imprint ‘Books for Children’. Books published by Bharathi have won awards including the Sahitya Academy award for Children's books (Bala Sahidya Purashkar) for the year 2013, for its Fiction Vingnana Vikramathithyan by Ayisha.Era Natarasan.
|Industry||Publishing and Printing|
|Owner||Toiling Masses Welfare Trust|
- "NGO Details Bharathi Puthakalayam". Planning Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 December 2014. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Political parties and the publishing line". 3 September 2009. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "noolulagam". Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Tales for changing times". The Hindu. 17 January 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2018.
- "List of Bal Sahitya Puraskar 2014" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2014.