Bestie Tamara Atti
Bestie Tamara Atti, also known as Bestie Atti (née Andafa) is a lawyer, entrepreneur, digital / online business coach, women development consultant and founder of Bestie Network Africa, a social enterprise that promotes education, entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership for young African women. She is also the co-founder of Corporate Bestie, a business support and marketing firm that provides solutions to entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs and corporations in Nigeria and Africa.
Bestie Tamara Atti
|Alma mater||University of Benin, Nigeria|
|Years active||2014 - present|
|Known for||Founder, Bestie Network Africa ; Co-Founder, CorporateBestie Ltd|
Early life and EducationEdit
Bestie was born on April 9, 1991 in the city of Warri, Delta State, Nigeria and originates from Bayelsa State. She completed her secondary education at Federal Government College Warri (FGCW) and graduated from the University of Benin, Nigeria in 2013 where she studied Law as a first degree. She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2014 after graduating from the Nigerian Law School in Abuja.
She is married to Flight Lieutenant A.S. Atti and has a daughter, Amelia.
After her call to the Nigerian Bar, Bestie Tamara Atti was deployed to Abia State, Nigeria under the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, where she served in a World Bank project as an Legal/Operations Officer. She participated in several community development projects that impacted children, women and youths in Abia State. She was recognized and given a State Honours Award as an Outstanding Corps Member for her contributions to the socio-economic development of the state.
Atti has worked with several local and international organizations including Facebook, Google and Ventures Platform Foundation on programs related to SME development, entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
In 2017, she founded Bestie Network Africa, a community that provides tools and opportunities to help professional and entrepreneurial women to build businesses and non-profit organizations across Africa. The flagship event of this community is Fempower Africa which is held annually in celebration of International Women's Day every March 8.
Atti is also the co-founder of Corporate Bestie, a business support and marketing firm which was recognized in 2018 as one of the top 100 emerging SMEs in Nigeria by Connect Nigeria, The British Council and Union Bank 
Bestie Tamara Atti is the author of two Amazon published books namely: The Digital Ninja Toolbox: 101+ Tools & Resources for every digitally mobile African  and The Value Capital Calculator: The Ultimate Guide to help you identify and maximize your value for global income, impact and influence. She is also the creator of The Design Your Best Life Yearly Planner.
- Chigozirim, Bethel (2019-04-09). "IWD: Empowering Women in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership —". Retrieved 2019-07-28.
- "FEMPOWER 2017: #BeBoldForChange | Gender Hub". www.genderhub.org. Retrieved 2019-07-28.
- "Stylereine: All about Fempower 2017". Stylereine. Retrieved 2019-07-28.
- Okoruwa, Samuel (2019-02-27). "Connect Nigeria's Top 100 SME: Corporate Bestie • Connect Nigeria". Connect Nigeria. Retrieved 2019-07-28.
- "The Digital Ninja Toolbox: 101+ digital tools & resources for every digitally mobile African by Bestie Atti". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2019-07-28.
- "Value Capital Calculator: The Ultimate Guide to Help You Identify and Maximize Your Value for Global Income, Impact and Influence". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2019-07-28.