Best Mart 360
|Traded as||SEHK: 2360|
|Headquarters||14/F, SML Tower|
165 Hoi Bun Road
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Number of locations
|93 (June 2019)|
|Hui Chi Kwan|
Lin Tsz Fung
Number of employees
Best Mart 360 was founded in 2013, with its first store in Sheung Shui. It initially targeted tourists, though it has also started to cater to Hong Kong residents following a decline in tourists visiting Hong Kong in 2016. Its main competitor is 759 Store. The company was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in January 2019.
The Securities and Futures Commission completed an enquiry into the shareholding of Best Mart 360 in June 2019, finding that Best Mart 360 had a high concentration of shareholding. As at 23 May 2019, the top 20 shareholders held 95.77% of the company's shares, of which 75% was held by controlling shareholder Long Ease Holdings Limited, a company 50% owned by Lin Tsz Fung. The SFC warned shareholders to exercise extreme caution when dealing in the shares of the company, noting that the price of the shares could fluctuate substantially even with only a small number of shares traded.
- "Annual Report 2018/2019" (PDF). Best Mart 360 Holdings Limited. 2019.
- 許, 世豪; 林, 樂謙 (1 January 2019). "【優品360上市】吸金勁過阿信屋 4大「對決」拆解優品彈起原因". HK01. Retrieved 2019-01-26.
- 蕭, 嘉聰 (28 December 2018). "優品360跨年招股2424元入場 林子峰：未來4年開76間分店". Ming Pao. Retrieved 2019-01-26.
- "High Concentration of Shareholding in Best Mart 360 Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 02360)" (PDF). Securities and Futures Commission. 5 June 2019.
- Hong Kong protests: 59 Best Mart 360 shops vandalised in recent months, company reveals