Beshr ibn Hasan
Beshr ibn Hasan (Arabic: بشر بن حسن) was a great-grandson of Muhammad. He was the son of second Shia Imam Hasan ibn Ali. He is considered to be one of the martyrs of the Battle of Karbala, although no record describes the circumstances surrounding his death by enemy forces.
The first instance of Beshr ibn Hasan to be listed among the martyrs of Karbala was by Shia scholar Ibn Shahrashub. Of Hasan ibn Ali's twenty sons, seven participated in the battle, among them Beshr ibn Hasan. All but one brother was killed during the battle. In his account of their deaths, Shahrashub writes on Beshr: "... and it has been said that Beshr has been martyred, too."
Among Beshr ibn Hasan's brothers who were present at the event of Ashura were Amrobne Hasan (who was killed in the event at Karbala when he was a child), Hasan ibn Hasan (who was famously known as 'Hasan Muthanna'), Qasim ibn Hasan (who was also considered to be one of the martyrs of Karbala), Abdullah ibn Hasan (Abdullah Asghar).
- Imam Hasan's son tebyan.net Retrieved 9 Oct 2018
- The soldiers of Imam Hussain (a.s.) yjc.ir
- The martyrs of Karbala porseman.org Retrieved 7 Oct 2018
- The children of Imam Hasan (a.s.) imamhussain.org Retrieved 7 Oct 2018
- Beshr ibn Hsana ashoora.ir Retrieved 7 Oct 2018
- Ale Abi Talib Alaihe-Salam, V. 4, P. 122
- Dehdashti Behbahani, Mohammad Baqer, Al-Dam'ah al-Sakeba, V. 5, P. 20
- Imam Hasan's gallant sons in Karbala ganjineh.valiasr-aj.com Retrieved 10 Oct 2018
- Ibn Shahrasub, Ali ibn Hussain, Manaqeb Ale Abi Talib (a.s.), V. 4, P. 122
- Kharazmi, Maghtal al-Hussain, V. 2, P. 48
- Imam Hasan's children porseshkadeh.com
- Imam Hasan ahl-ul-bait.org Retrieved 8 Oct 2018