Benoît Carrara (7 May 1926 – February 1993) was a French cross country skier who competed in the late 1940s and early 1950s. He finished 77th in the 18 km event and 11th in the 50 km event at the 1952 Winter Olympics in Oslo. He also competed at the 1948 Winter Olympics, 1956 Winter Olympics and the 1960 Winter Olympics. He was born in Hauteville-Lompnes.
- 18 km Olympic cross country results: 1948-52
- Olympic 50 km cross country skiing results: 1948-64
- Benoît Carrara at the International Olympic Committee
- Benoît Carrara at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Mention of Benoît Carrara's death
|This biographical article relating to French cross-country skiing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|