|Full name||Bernard Patrick Ashley-Seal|
|Date of birth||21 November 1998|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|2019||→ Famalicão (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:42, 11 March 2019 (UTC)|
Ashley-Seal was on the books at Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur before joining Norwich's academy in 2015. In October 2015, he was named by The Guardian as one of the top twenty prospects of his age group to look out for. Despite this, he did not sign a professional contract with the club and, despite reported interest from Leicester City, instead had trials with Chelsea and Stoke.
In October 2017 he signed with Wolverhampton Wanderers on a two-an-a-half-year deal. He made his professional debut for the club on 28 August 2018 in a 2–0 League Cup victory at Sheffield Wednesday, coming on as a substitute in the 80th minute for Léo Bonatini.
- "Players under written contract". The Football Association. 1 October 2017.
- "Next Generation 2015: 20 of the best talents at Premier League clubs". The Guardian. 6 October 2015.
- "Leicester set to land Norwich striker Benny Ashley-Seal with Foxes hoping to seal transfer this weekend". Sport.net. 22 June 2017.
- "Striker Benny Ashley-Seal seals Wolves move". Express & Star. 27 October 2017.
- "Young striker signed". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 26 October 2017.
- "Sheffield Wednesday 0–2 Wolves". BBC Sport. 28 August 2018.
- "New deal and loan for Ashley-Seal". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 23 January 2019.