|Look up benevolence or benevolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benevolence or Benevolent may refer to:
- Benevolent (band)
- Benevolence (phrenology), a faculty in the discredited theory of phrenology
- "Benevolent" (song), a song by Tory Lanez
- Benevolence (tax), a forced loan imposed by English kings from the 14th to 17th centuries
- USS Benevolence (AH-13), a Haven-class hospital ship
- Benevolence, Georgia, a community in the United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benevolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.