|Look up Benedictine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benedictine may mean:
- A Benedictine, a monk or nun who belongs to the Order of Saint Benedict
- Benedictine abbey
- Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas
- Benedictine High School (disambiguation)
- Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois
- Bénédictine, a liqueur
- Benedictine (spread), a spread/dip made with cucumbers and cream cheese
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benedictine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.