|Look up Bélgica or belgica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallia Belgica was a province of the Roman Empire located in present-day Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
Belgica may also refer to:
- Belgica, the Latin name for the Low Countries
- The United Belgian States
- The kingdom of Belgium
- La Bélgica, a small town in Bolivia
- Belgica Glacier, Antarctica
- Belgica Guyot, an undersea tablemount off Antarctica
- Belgica Mound Province, an area of carbonate platforms in the Porcupine Seabight
- Belgica Mountains, a mountain chain in Antarctica
- Belgica Subglacial Highlands, Antarctica
- 1052 Belgica, an asteroid discovered in 1925
- Belgica (film), a 2016 Belgian film
- Belgica (midge), a flightless midge genus of family Chironomidae
- Bela belgica, an extinct sea snail of family Mangeliidae
- Belgica, the digital library of the Royal Library of Belgium
- K.V.V. Belgica Edegem Sport, a football club based in Edegem, Belgium
- Ulmus × hollandica 'Belgica', an elm variety popular throughout Belgium and the Netherlands in the 19th century
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belgica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.