Beijing Yanjing Brewery
Beijing Yanjing Brewery (SZSE: 000729) is a brewing company founded in 1980 in Beijing, China. Yanjing Beer was designated as the official beer served at state banquets in the Great Hall of the People in February 1995.
|Headquarters||Number 9 Shuanghe Road, Shunyi District,|
|People's Republic of China|
|President: Mr. Li Fucheng Chairman:Su Changjiang Director: Li Bing Ji|
|Products||Beer, mineral water, raw materials of beer, feedstuffs, yeast and plastic boxes|
Number of employees
The company produced 57.1 million hectoliters of beer in 2013, making it the 8th biggest brewery in the world and the 3rd biggest in China.
A can of Yanjing Beer served on board an Air China plane
- "Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co. Ltd. A - WSJ". wsj.com. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- "Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co., Ltd. (000729): Stock Quote & Company Profile - BusinessWeek". investing.businessweek.com. Archived from the original on 2015-01-17. Retrieved 2009-08-03.
- Peter Peverelli (13 July 2006). Chinese Corporate Identity. Routledge. p. 153. ISBN 978-1-134-19401-8.
- Yanjing Beer Company is owned by Beijing Enterprises Holding Ltd. "Barth Report 2013-2014" (PDF). Barth Haas Group. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-23. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- "Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co". ratebeer.com. Retrieved 2009-08-03.