This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Beatriz Costa (born Beatriz da Conceição, 14 December 1907 – 15 April 1996) was a Portuguese actress, the best-known actress of the golden age of Portuguese cinema. She was the author of several books.
|Died||15 April 1996 (aged 88)|
- A Aldeia da Roupa Branca, de Chianca de Garcia (1939);
- O Trevo de Quatro Folhas, de Chianca de Garcia (1936);
- A Canção de Lisboa, de José Cotinelli Telmo (1933)
- Minha Noite de Núpcias, de E. W. Emo (1931)
- Lisboa, de J. Leitão de Barros (1930)
- Fátima Milagrosa, de Rino Lupo (1928);
- O Diabo em Lisboa, de Rino Lupo (1926).
- Sem Papas na Língua (1975)
- Quando os Vascos Eram Santanas… e Não Só (1977)
- Mulheres Sem Fronteiras (1981)
- Nos Cornos da Vida (1984)
- Eles e Eu (1990)
|This article about a Portuguese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|