|Look up bareback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bareback may refer to:
- Bareback riding, a form of horseback riding without a saddle.
- Bareback bronc riding, a rodeo event.
- Bareback (sex), penetrative sex without a condom
- "Bareback" (song), a 2003 glam metal song by The Darkness
- Bareback (album), a 1991 album by Wild Horses
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bareback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.