Bank Aljazira aka BAJ is a Saudi Arabian financial group and a joint-stock company founded in 1975 headquartered in Jeddah.
|Type||Public (Tadawul: 1020)|
|Headquarters||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Total assets||86,544,344,000 Saudi riyal (2019)|
Bank Aljazira was established as a Saudi joint-stock company registered under Royal Decree No. 46/M issued on June 21, 1975. The bank began its operations on October 9, 1976, after it acquired the branches of the National Bank of Pakistan in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In 2010, the foundations were laid for future growth and diversification of the bank’s products and services, which contributed to the diversification of income sources away from the risks of relying on one or two sources of income.
- ^ "Company Details". tadawul.com.
- ^ "Rating boost for Bank AlJazira". Arab News. 2 July 2013.
- ^ "Bank AlJazira (BAJ), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia | Head office, address, tel, website and swift code". banksdaily.com.
- ^ "«بنك الجزيرة» يدعو المساهمين لحضور اجتماع الجمعية العمومية العادية - الاقتصادي - البيان". www.albayan.ae (in Arabic).
- ^ "إنتهاء حقوق أولوية بنك الجزيرة". صحيفة الاقتصادية (in Arabic). 4 April 2018.
- ^ "تغطية أولوية بنك الجزيرة بنسبة 89 % وطرح المتبقي .. الثلاثاء". جريدة الرياض (in Arabic).
List of companies of Saudi Arabia