Baithak or Bethak literally means "seat" or "place to seat" in several languages from South Asia.
Baithak or Bethak may refer to:
- Pushtimarg Baithak, a sacred sites in Pushtimarg tradition of Vaishnava Hinduism.
- Mehmaan khana, the sitting rooms of North India and Pakistan.
- Baithak Gana, the Surinamese music
- Baithakata, a village in Bengal
- Bethak redirects to squat, a type of exercise
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baithak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.