Bailu or Bai Lu may refer to:
- Bailu (solar term) (白露), the 15th solar term of the traditional East Asian calendars
Places in ChinaEdit
- Bailu Subdistrict, Liuzhou (白露街道), in Liubei District, Liuzhou, Guangxi
- Bailu Subdistrict, Yingtan (白露街道), in Yuehu District, Yingtan, Jiangxi
- Bailu, Chongqing (白鹿), in Wuxi County, Chongqing
- Bailu, Jiangsu (百禄), in Guannan County, Jiangsu
- Bailu, Lushan (白鹿), in Lushan, Jiangxi
- Bailu, Hejiang County (白鹿), in Hejiang County, Sichuan
- Bailu, Pengzhou (白鹿), in Pengzhou, Sichuan
- Bailu, Yunnan (白路), in Wuding County, Yunnan
- Bai Lu (actress), Chinese actress
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bailu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.