Badminton Canada is the national governing body for the sport of badminton in Canada. The association is composed of 13 member associations representing all of the provinces and territories of Canada.
|Type||National Sport Association|
The association was founded as Canadian Badminton Association in 1921 by representatives from badminton clubs across Canada. The next year, the first ever national championships was held in Montreal. It changed its name to Badminton Canada in 1989.
Hall of FameEdit
- "Membership". Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Strategic Plan 2017-2024". Badminton Canada. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Ottawa District Badminton Association: The Golden Years" (PDF). Ottawa District Badminton Association. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Badminton". The Canadian Encyclopedia. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Badminton Ruling Bodies – Badminton Canada". Sport Know How. Retrieved 9 February 2019.