Bad English (disambiguation)
Bad English may refer to:
- Broken English, certain forms of incorrect or ungrammatical use of the English language.
- English profanity, coarse/foul/bad language in English
- Vernacular English, as opposed to standardized or school English
- English slang, not proper English
- Mute English, English as a written/read unspoken language
- Non-native pronunciations of English
- Engrish (Japanese: イングリッシュ) bad English found in Asia
- Chinglish, bad English found in Asia
- List of English-based pidgins
- English-based creole languages
- List of macaronic forms of English
- Broken English (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bad English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.