BRM may refer to:
- Ballot Resolution Meeting, part of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard resolution procedures
- Biological response modifiers, are substances that the human body produces naturally, as well as something that scientists can create in a lab
- British Racing Motors, former British Formula One motor racing team
- Business reference model
- Business relationship management, a formal approach to understanding, defining, and supporting inter-business activities
- Business reply mail, a term for freepost in some countries
- Jacinto Lara International Airport, an airport in Barquisimeto, Venezuela by IATA airport code
- Team BRM, Australian motor racing team
- British Railway Modelling, British hobby magazine
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BRM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.