Azerbaijan is a country in the Caucasus.
Azerbaijan or Azərbaycan may also refer to:
- Azerbaijan (newspaper), a state-owned newspaper of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic, part of the former Soviet Union (1936–1991)
- Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, a short-lived state (1918–1920)
- Azerbaijan (Iran), a region of northwestern Iran
- Azerbaijan People's Government, a short-lived autonomous state in Iran (1945–46)
- Günəşli, Lerik, formerly known as Azərbaycan, a village in Azerbaijan