|Look up Aymara, aymara, or aimara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aymara may refer to:
Languages and peopleEdit
- Aymaran languages, the second most widespread Andean language
- Aymara people, the native ethnic group identified with the speakers of Altiplano Aymara
- Corazón Aymara (English: Aymara Heart), 1925 Bolivian silent feature film directed by Pedro Sambarino
- Grupo Aymara, Bolivian folk troupe of traditional music of pre-Hispanic and contemporary music of the Andes
- Socialist Aymara Group (Spanish: Grupo Aymara Socialista), left-wing indigenous political group in Bolivia
- Aymaramyia, genus of crane bird found in Peru
- Anthidium aymara, Chilean species of bee in the family Megachilidae
- Aymara parakeet, alias of grey-hooded parakeet (Psilopsiagon aymara), a species of parrot found in South America
- Hoplias aimara, the wolf fish from South America
- Metriopelia aymara, Latin name of golden-spotted ground dove, a species of bird found in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, and Peru
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aymara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.