Ayatollah Haj Mirza Khalil Kamarah'i (Persian: خلیل کمرهای, romanized: Khalīl Kamarah’ī; 1898, in Ferneq – 1984, in Tehran, Iran) He was an author, researcher and philosopher of contemporary theology that sought to unite the Muslim sects supporting his cause. He studied under Abdul-Karim Ha'eri Yazdi in Arak and Qom. He continued his studies of various Islamic subjects and philosophy throughout his life. He worked with the administration in the Vatican City on various philosophical questions, which he later released in a separate book. He travelled to Cairo on behalf of Seyyed Hossein Borujerdi and Mahmud Shaltut, the Grand Mufti and dean of Al-Azhar University Sheikh, for fatwa. He were an imam for the Jamaat of Fakhr Al-dole mosque in Tehran for more than three decades and thought at the University of Theology in Tehran for five years.
- Razi, Mohammad. Hijjah or history books and encyclopedias Qom Seminary - Part Two - Part V. Qom Bookstore solar Borghei 1332
- "Astan Qods Razavi Library List", Volume IV, Mashhad
- Meshar, Khanbabakhan. List of printed books from the beginning to the end of the 1345 Persian. Tehran: Translation and Publication Board
- Reyhan Yazdi, Seyed Alireza. Scholars mirror. Tehran: Publication
- Jafarian, rasool. Iran's political and religious organizations and movements on the rise of Mohammad Reza Shah to the second edition of Revolution 1357-1320 years. Tehran: Book House, Esfand 1387
- "Ayatollah Kamareyi." Lessons from Islam, Title - Number Nine - Persian date Azar 1363 Page 65
- Jafarian, Rasool. "Review of attitudes and activities of the late Ayatollah Mirza Khalil Kamareyi" miqat Hajj, Winter 1382, Number 46
- A review of the views and activities of the late Ayatollah Haj Mirza Khalil Kamareyi. hawzah.