Axcel is a Danish private equity investment company that focuses on medium-sized companies and has a wide range of Nordic and international investors. It was founded in 1994 by Christian Frigast and a small group of investors from Denmark's largest financial companies. It has a total of DKK 10 billion under management. Christian Schmidt-Jacobsen succeeded Frigast as CEO of the company in 2016.
|Products||Private equity funds, Leveraged buyouts|
|Total assets||DKK 10 billion|
- Christian Schmidt-Jacobsenm managing partner
- Christian Frigast, executive Chairman, Partner
- Peter Nyegaard, chief Financial Officer, Partner
- Nikolaj Vejlsgaard, Partner
- Vilhelm Sundström, Partner
- Christian Bamberger Bro. Partner
- Lars Cordt, Partner
- Thomas Blomqvist, Partner
Axcel has invested in the following companies:
- "Den opkøbsivrige kapitalist" (in Danish). Berlingske. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "Om Axcel" (in Danish). Axcel. Archived from the original on 2013-05-23. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "Axcel buys SteelSeries from L Catterton | Unquote". Unquote. 2019-07-02. Retrieved 2019-08-28.
- "Virksomheder" (in Danish). Axcel. Retrieved 2013-06-11.