Avi Belkin is an Israeli film director, producer and cinematographer.
In 2012, Belkin produced and directed a short documentary film, Paddle Ball, that won first place at the Haifa International Film Festival that year. In 2014, his debut feature film Winding, about the Yarkon River, won the best film award. 
Belkin directed the documentary feature Mike Wallace is Here that follows the life and career of American journalist Mike Wallace (2019) and directed and executive produced a 6 part true-crime documentary series No One Saw a Thing (2019) that tells the story of a small violent town in Missouri.
- Beit Berl College EXCELLENCE AND EQUALITY, Haaretz
- Interview: Director Avi Belkin Reminds You 'Mike Wallace Is Here'
- “Every Viewer Can Decide What to Believe or Not Believe, Who to Trust and What to Question”: Avi Belkin on His Sundance TV True Crime Series No One Saw a Thing
- Maglio, Tony (27 February 2018). "SundanceTV, Blumhouse Team on New True Crime Documentary Series". The Wrap. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- Littleton, Cynthia (27 February 2018). "SundanceTV Orders Blumhouse TV Docu Series 'No One Saw a Thing'". Variety. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
- Paddle Ball on Vimeo