An autoloader is a mechanical aid or replacement for the personnel that load ordnance into crew-served weapons, such as tanks and artillery.
Autoloader may also refer to:
- A jargon term for a semi-automatic firearm.
- Autoloader (data storage device), sometimes called a stacker or a jukebox, a data storage device containing multiple media units that can be automatically loaded into the drive.
- A system to Autoload parts of a computer program on demand instead of defining them explicitly
- A fictional magazine featured in the Punisher MAX imprint
- Autoload a feature in some programming languages
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autoloader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.