Austral University (Argentina)
Austral University (in Spanish, Universidad Austral) is a private university in Argentina, based in Buenos Aires, Pilar and Rosario. It is ranked as the best private university in Argentina.  Since 2011, the university has begun a consolidation process where the Pilar Campus has become the primary seat. This project seeks to create and foster the local community by adding value to the city of Pilar and offering a unique learning environment for its students. Some postgraduate courses will still be offered in downtown Buenos Aires at the CAI.
|Motto||Studiorum australis universitas|
|Type||Private and catholic university|
The institution also owns a hospital in Buenos Aires, the Austral University Hospital.
Austral University offers 15 full-time degrees through the following academic schools:
- Faculty of Biomedical Sciences
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Communications
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering
- School of Government
- IAE Business School
IAE Business SchoolEdit
IAE Business School offers rigorous post-graduate academic programs that are tailored for today’s needs. This includes PhD in Business Management, MBA or EMBA (Executive MBA), Executive Programs, Young Professionals and SMB Management. Its alumni network is one of Latinamerica’s greatest with over 12,000 graduates in 50 countries.
According to the Financial Times, IAE Business School has ranked 26th in its Executive Education list. Establishing its position within the 30 best for 13th year in a row, and Argentina’s only school to make the cut. Alongside Insper and Fudação Dom Cabral from Brazil and IPADE in Mexico, sole representatives of Latinamerica.
The School has triple accreditation from AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) from USA, AMBA (Association of MBAs) from London, UK and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) from Brussels, Belgium. All of these recognize the quality of its education and the academic offer on an international standard.
According to the QS World University Rankings Universidad Austral is the number 1 private University in Argentina, and the second best University in Argentina after UBA (University of Buenos Aires). Austral University is one of the top 10 universities in Latin America. As of 2011, its business college ranks fourth.
- Nieves Zuberbühler, Argentine journalist
- Universidad Austral Archived March 9, 2010, at the Wayback Machine, Institutional website.
- "Nuestros Números – Universidad Austral". www.austral.edu.ar. Retrieved 2020-08-25.
- "IAE Business School". Archived from the original on 2014-12-04. Retrieved 2014-12-01., IAE Alumni Network
- "IAE Rankings". Archived from the original on 2015-03-14. Retrieved 2014-12-01.
- QS World University Rankings Archived December 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine Latin America's universities ranking,
- QS World University Rankings Archived December 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine, Latin America's business programs ranking.