Augusto J. "Goose" Perez (born November 9, 1972) is a retired Spanish American wheelchair curler. He was the 2008 USA Curling Male Athlete of the Year and was on the bronze medal team at the 2008 World Wheelchair Curling Championships. He graduated from Le Moyne College. In addition to curling he has also competed in kayak and canoe. He was selected to be skip of the United States team at the 2010 Winter Paralympics.
|Full name||Augusto J. Perez|
|Born||November 9, 1972|
In 2009, he was inducted into the International Canoe Hall of Fame.
- Augusto Perez's website at the Wayback Machine (archived 2011-02-08)
- Augusto Perez at World Curling Federation
- Augusto Perez at Paralympic.org
- Augusto Perez at the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Profile at the Official Website for the 2010 Winter Paralympics in Vancouver