(Redirected from Atrium (disambiguation))
|Look up Atrium or atrium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atrium may refer to:
- Atrium (architecture), a large open space within a building, often featuring a glass roof
- Amot Atrium Tower, a tower in Ramat Gan, Israel
- Atrium, Cardiff, a University of South Wales building in Cardiff
- Atrium Building, a skyscraper in Guatemala City
- Atrium Casino, a casino in Dax, France
- Atrium Cinemas, a movie theatre in Karachi, Pakistan
- Winter Garden Atrium, a Brookfield Properties building in the World Financial Center of the World Trade Center, New York City
- Atrium on Bay, a retail and office complex in Toronto, Canada
- Atrium Health, based in Charlotte, North Carolina
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atrium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.