Athlone is a major town and River Shannon crossing in County Westmeath in Ireland.
Athlone may also refer to:
In geography: (by country)
- Athlone, Victoria, Australia
- Athlone, Edmonton, a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada
- Athlone, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Athlone, Cape Town, South Africa
- Athlone, California, United States
- Athlone, Harare, Zimbabwe, a suburb of Harare
- Athlone (Parliament of Ireland constituency), a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800
- Athlone (UK Parliament constituency), a former United Kingdom Parliament constituency
- the Earl of Athlone, a title in the Peerage of Ireland (and later in the Peerage of the United Kingdom)
- Athlone Radio Station, the first high-power broadcasting station of Ireland situated at Athlone
- Athlone Castle
- Athlone Pursuivant a heraldic officer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Athlone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.