At North Farm
"At North Farm" is a poem by American poet and writer John Ashbery.
History and writingEdit
Allusions and influencesEdit
Although shorter and simpler than many of his most famous works, it is considered to be a well-known poem of Ashbery's.
- Ashbery, John (9 April 1984). "At North Farm". The New Yorker.
- Waters, William (2003). Poetry's Touch: On Lyric Address. Cornell University Press.
- Gray, Timothy (2010). Urban Pastoral: Natural Currents in the New York School. University of Iowa Press.
- Stewart, Susan (1988). "The Last Man". The American Poetry Review. 17 (5): 9–16.
- Lehman, David (16 December 1984). "THE PLEASURES OF POETRY". The New York Times. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- Vendler, Helen (14 June 1984). "Making It New". The New York Review of Books. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- Gander, Forrest (1 July 2007). "In Search of John Ashbery". Boston Review. Retrieved 30 December 2017.