|Look up astor or Astor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Astor may refer to:
Buildings and locationsEdit
- Astor Court, located in The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, is a re-creation of a Ming Dynasty-style, Chinese-garden courtyard.
- Astor Court Building, an apartment building on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, built in 1916.
- Astor Place (Manhattan), a place leading to Broadway in New York City
- Astor Row, the name given to 130th Street between Fifth Avenue and Lenox in Harlem
- Astor Pictures, a New York-based motion picture releasing company
- Astor Radio Corporation, an Australian consumer electronics manufacturer from 1926 onwards, which also owned the Astor Records label
- Astor Records, an Australian recording company and recorded music distributor that operated from the 1960s to the early 1980s
- Astor Trust Company, a New York-based financial trust that merged with Bankers Trust in 1917.
- Astor National Bank, a New York-based bank that became the Astor Trust Company in 1907.
- MS Astor (1981), a cruise ship that sailed under the name in 1981–1985 for Hadag Cruise Line and Safmarine
- MS Astor, a cruise ship that sailed under the name in 1986–1987 for Marlan Corporation and 1995 onwards for Transocean Tours
- SS Astor, a Panamania cargo ship in service 1955–70
- ASTOR (disambiguation), a military acronym
- Astor Care and Nursing Agency, Based in Woking England providing home care across surrey
- All pages with titles beginning with Astor
- All pages with titles containing Astor
- Astore (disambiguation)
- Astoria (disambiguation)
- Aster (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.