|Look up assassination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assassination is the targeted murder of a high-profile person, usually by surprise attack and for political purposes.
It may also refer to:
- Assassination (1927 film), a silent German film directed by Richard Oswald
- Assassination (1964 film), a 1964 Japanese film directed by Masahiro Shinoda
- Assassination (1987 film), a 1987 American film starring Charles Bronson
- AssassiNation, a 2006 album by death metal band Krisiun
- Assassination (2015 film), a 2015 South Korean film directed by Choi Dong-hoon