Askwith is a village and civil parish in the Harrogate district of North Yorkshire, England.
Askwith may also refer to:
- Askwith (Maine), a ghost town in Piscataquis County, Maine, United States
- Tom Askwith (1911–2001), a British Olympic rower and a colonial administrator in Kenya
- Mark Askwith (born 1956), a Canadian producer, writer, interviewer
- Robin Askwith (born 1950), an English film actor
- Wilfred Askwith (1890–1962), the 2nd Bishop of Blackburn and later the Bishop of Gloucester
- William Askwith (1843–1911). Archdeacon of Taunton
- George Askwith, 1st Baron Askwith (1861–1942), an English lawyer, civil servant and industrial arbitrator
- Richard Askwith, British journalist and author
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Askwith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.