Asian Survey: A Bimonthly Review of Contemporary Asian Affairs is a bimonthly academic journal of Asian studies published by the University of California Press on behalf of the Institute of East Asian Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. The journal was established in 1932 as Memorandum (Institute of Pacific Relations, American Council), but was renamed Far Eastern Survey in 1935. The journal acquired its current name in 1961. The journal uses double-blind peer review.
|Edited by||Uk Heo|
Far Eastern Survey, Memorandum (Institute of Pacific Relations, American Council)
|ISO 4||Asian Surv.|
Abstracting and indexing edit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Heo, Uk. "Asian Survey Author Guidelines". University of California Press. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- "Asian Survey". 2021 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2022.
- Editorial Board Retrieved on 2022-12-30.
- "Asian Survey". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2022-12-30.
- Official website
- Homepage for the Institute of East Asian Studies at the University of California, Berkeley