A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aryaka is a SD-WAN company that provides software-defined network connectivity and application delivery to globally distributed enterprises. Aryaka is headquartered in San Mateo, California with additional offices located in Plano, Texas, Bengaluru, India, Beijing, China, and Singapore.
|Headquarters||San Mateo, California, United States|
|Matt Carter (CEO)|
Aidan Cullen (CFO)
Aryaka was founded in 2009 by Ajit Gupta, Rajeev Bharadhwaj and Ashwath Nagaraj. Gupta previously founded Speedera Networks, a content delivery network (CDN) acquired by Akamai Technologies in 2005 for stock valued at $500 million. Bharadhwaj was previously at cloud service provider Ejasent Inc, acquired by Veritas in 2004 for $59 million. Nagaraj was previously at Allegro Systems (acquired by Cisco Systems in 2001 for $185 million) and founder of Assured Access Technologies (acquired by Alcatel in 1999 for $350 million).
Aryaka announced its service in September 2010.
Aryaka received $45 million in Series D funding in a round led by from Third Point Ventures, adding new investor Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners (DTCP), and with participation from existing investors. In March 2016, it received $16 million in Series C funding from existing investors, Nexus Venture Partners. It previously received $10 million in Series C funding from Trinity Ventures, $25 million in series C funding led by Interwest Partners, $15 million in series B funding and $14 million in series A funding from Trinity Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures, and Nexus Venture Partners. Aryaka's foundational multi-segment WAN optimization patent was granted as a US patent in July 2013.
'2018 Cloud Computing Product of the Year,’ TMC and Cloud Computing Magazine: 2018 
'FeaturedCustomers’ 2018 SD-WAN Customer Success Report', FeaturedCustomers: 2018 
‘Red Herring’s Top 100 Global Award’, Red Herring: 2017 
‘LinkedIn’s Top Companies – Startups: The 50 industry disruptors you need to know now’, LinkedIn: 2017 
‘Top 50 Highest-Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For’, Battery Ventures and Glassdoor: 2016 
SDN Excellence Award, TMC: 2016
Finalist, Best of Interop Awards, Software-Defined Networking category: 2016
Gartner Magic Quadrant 2016 for WAN Optimization
Gold Winner, 11th Annual 2016 IT World Awards® for Networking, Network Products Guide: 2016
Frost & Sullivan’s Global Network Optimization Solutions Customer Value Leadership Award: 2015
SDN Excellence Award, TMC: 2015
- "How Ajit Gupta's Aryaka is Disrupting the Wide Area Network Business". Forbes. November 19, 2012.
- "SEC Form D filing". SEC. May 21, 2009.
- "Akamai to Buy Speedera". The New York Times. March 17, 2005.
- "Veritas Capital acquires Ejasent for $59 million" Dealipedia.
- "Cisco Systems to Acquire Allegro Systems: Accelerating the Performance of VPN and Security Solutions". Cisco Newsroom. July 27, 2001.
- "Alcatel Buys Assured". Computerworld. March 5, 1999.
- "Scrambling to Grow Fast Enough When Customers are Everywhere". The Wall Street Journal. July 17, 2012.
- "Aryaka: Stop Sending the Same File Twice". The New York Times. September 21, 2010.
- Application acceleration as a service system and method. Patents.com.
- "2018 Aryaka Wins 2018 Cloud Computing Product of the Year Award for Global SD-WAN as-a-Service".
- "2018 SD-WAN Customer Success Report Gives Aryaka The Top Customer Score Among All SD-WAN Providers".
- "Global SD-WAN Market Leader, Aryaka, Wins Red Herring 2017 Top 100 Global Award".
- "LinkedIn's Top Companies – Startups: The 50 industry disruptors you need to know now".
- "Aryaka Recognized Among the 50 Highest-Rated Private Companies To Work For".
- "Aryaka Awarded SDN Excellence Award for Second Year in a Row". Retrieved 2017-01-09.
- "Aryaka Networks Selected as Finalist for 2016 Best of Interop Award". Retrieved 2017-01-09.
- "Gartner and Aryaka Vision beyond WAN Optimization". Aryaka. 2016-07-20. Retrieved 2017-01-09.
- "Aryaka Wins Gold With Global SD-WAN at the 11th Annual 2016 IT World Awards® for Networking".
- "Aryaka Recognized With Frost & Sullivan 2015 Global Network Optimization Solutions Customer Value Leadership Award". Retrieved 2017-01-09.
- "Aryaka Receives 2015 SDN Excellence Award". Retrieved 2017-01-09.