Arturo Ernesto Reyes Montero (born 8 April 1969) is a Colombian former footballer and current football manager. He is currently the manager of the Colombia national under-23 and under-20 teams. He was the interim manager of the Colombian national football team.
As a footballer he began and finished his career at Atlético Bucaramanga starting in 1992 and finishing playing in 2005. He also played in Colombian domestic football for Academia F.C., Atlético Huila, and Unión Magdalena. As a football coach he had spells at Barranquilla F.C., Atlético Bucaramanga, Patriotas Boyacá, and Atlético Junior, before being appointed to the Colombia youth set up. In July 2018 he led the Colombian team to the gold medal at the 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games beating Venezuela national under-20 football team 2-1 in the final.
With the departure of José Pékerman following the 2018 FIFA World Cup Reyes was announced as interim manager for the September 2018 friendly matches against Argentina national football team and the Venezuela national football team. He continued as first team coach for the October friendlies against the United States and Costa Rica.
- "CONVOCATORIA SELECCIÓN COLOMBIA MASCULINA SUB-23, PARA AMISTOSOS DE SEPTIEMBRE". fcf.com.co.
- "Colombia - A. Reyes - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". us.soccerway.com.
- hector. "Nombrado D.T. de la Selección Colombia Masculina Sub-20". fcf.com.co.
- "Colombia U21 vs. Venezuela U21 - 1 August 2018 - Soccerway". us.soccerway.com.
- Colprensa. "Arturo Reyes dirigirá la Selección Colombia en amistosos - El Colombiano.com".
- Devdiscourse. "Rodriguez recalls to Colombia football squad for friendlies against US and Costa Rica - Devdiscourse News".