Arthur Lynch (American football)
Lynch with the Georgia Bulldogs
|Born:||June 17, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Dartmouth (MA)|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 5 / Pick: 155|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Lynch attended Dartmouth High School in Dartmouth, Massachusetts. As a senior, had 16 catches for 249 yards and three touchdowns. In his junior season, he caught 10 passes for 160 yards and two touchdowns to go along with 63 tackles and four sacks on defense. He participated in the 2008 Under Armour All-America Game.
Lynch attended the University of Georgia from 2009 to 2013. As a senior in 2013, he was named a first team All-SEC selection. He finished his career with 56 receptions for 907 yards and eight touchdowns.
In the 2014 NFL Draft Lynch was picked in round 5 as 155th pick by the Dolphins. On May 22, 2014, he was signed his rookie contract. On August 26, 2014, he was placed on injured reserve. On September 17, 2014, he was waived.
New York JetsEdit
- Arthur Lynch - Yahoo Sports
- Life of Lynch: UGA tight end prepares for next stage of career
- Arthur Lynch: The Blue State kid in the Red (and Black)
- UGA's Lynch, Wilson, Morgan named First Team All-SEC by coaches
- Lange, Randy (August 18, 2015). "Jets Acquire TE Arthur Lynch on Waivers". New York Jets. Archived from the original on August 19, 2015. Retrieved August 19, 2015.
- "Kapri Bibbs among four added to the practice squad". www.denverbroncos.com. Archived from the original on November 30, 2015. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- "Broncos sign S Josh Bush, waive TE Richard Gordon, release TE Arthur Lynch". www.denverbroncos.com. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- "Godfrey Retires, Falcons Sign Two Players".
- "Falcons Trim Roster to 75 Players". AtlantaFalcons.com. August 27, 2016.