Art and Soul Oakland
Art + Soul Oakland is an annual summer art and music festival held in downtown Oakland, California, first held in 2001. It is held in and around Frank Ogawa Plaza. Past performers have included Zendaya, Lisa Loeb, Leela James, Vintage Trouble, Con Funk Shun, Tristan Prettyman, Pacific Mambo Orchestra, San Francisco-based Luce, Lyrics Born, Meshell Ndegeocello, Souls of Mischief, and Los Rakas.
- "Art + Soul Oakland - Home". Artandsouloakland.com. Archived from the original on 2014-07-19. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Art + Soul Oakland, Redwood City PAL Blues festival should delight music fans - San Jose Mercury News". Mercurynews.com. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "13th Annual Art + Soul Oakland 2013 at Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, 8/3/2013 - SF Gate". Events.sfgate.com. 2013-08-03. Archived from the original on 2014-07-26. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- Mejia, Brittny. "Oakland Art + Soul promises two days filled with music, art". ContraCostaTimes.com. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Art & Soul Oakland to Maximize Fun, Arts with New Events and Expanded Focus | UCIRA". Ucira.ucsb.edu. Archived from the original on 2014-07-26. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Tweaking Art and Soul - Oakland Magazine - July 2014 - Oakland, California". Oakland Magazine. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Finding Art & Soul in Oakland: Artist Taro Hattori Infiltrates City Hall: Visual Arts | KQED Public Media for Northern CA". Kqed.org. Retrieved 2014-07-26.
- "Oakland's Art & Soul Festival Celebrates Local Talent « CBS San Francisco". Sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com. 2012-08-04. Retrieved 2014-07-26.