Arsalan Qadir (born 15 September 1989) is a former international cricketer who played a single Twenty20 International match for the Canadian national team in 2010. He was born in Peshawar, Pakistan.
|Born||15 September 1989|
|Only T20I (cap 28)||10 February 2010 v Kenya|
Source: ESPN Cricinfo, 21 January 2016
A right-arm pace bowler, Qadir played for the Canadian under-19s at the 2007 and 2009 editions of the Americas Under-19 Championship. Against the Cayman Islands under-19 side, at the 2007 tournament, he took figures of 5/6, helping to dismiss the team for only 77. At the 2009 Under-19 World Cup Qualifier, Qadir took 14 wickets from six matches, behind only Hiral Patel for Canada. This included figures of 6/44 against the United States and 4/19 against Uganda. Qadir was subsequently selected in Canada's squad for the 2010 Under-19 World Cup. However, at the tournament he managed only three wickets from his five games. The month after the Under-19 World Cup, Qadir was selected in Canada's senior squad for the 2010 World Twenty20 Qualifier in the United Arab Emirates. He played only one game, a Twenty20 International against Kenya, and failed to take a wicket, conceding 12 runs from his only over.
- "Arsalan Qadir". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 April 2020.
- Miscellaneous matches played by Arsalan Qadir – CricketArchive. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- (18 August 2007). "Young Qadir spins Canada to facile win" – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- Bowling in ICC Under-19 World Cup Qualifier 2009 (ordered by wickets) – CricketArchive. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- Under-19 ODI matches played by Arsalan Qadir – CricketArchive. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- International Twenty20 matches played by Arsalan Qadir – CricketArchive. Retrieved 24 January 2016.