(Redirected from Army Ordnance Corps)
Ordnance Corps may refer to:
- Army Ordnance Corps (India), Indian Army formation providing material and logistical support to the Indian Army during war and peace
- Ordnance Corps (United States Army), a Sustainment branch of the United States Army, headquartered at Fort Lee, Virginia
- Royal Army Ordnance Corps (United Kingdom), a former corps of the British Army
- Ordnance Corps (Ireland), combat support corps of the Irish Army
- Royal Australian Army Ordnance Corps, the Corps within the Australian Army concerned with explosives and salvage of battle-damaged equipment
- Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps, an administrative corps of the Canadian Army
- Ordnance Corps (Israel), a combat-support corps in the IDF GOC Army Headquarters
- Sri Lanka Army Ordnance Corps, a combat support corps of the Sri Lanka Army
- Royal New Zealand Army Ordnance Corps (New Zealand), a former corps of the New Zealand Army
- Swedish Army Ordnance Corps, a former administrative corps of the Swedish Army
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordnance Corps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.