|Look up armas or Armas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Arma people are an ethnic group of the Niger River valley.
Armas may also refer to:
- Balthazar Armas (born 1941), Venezuelan painter
- Carlos Castillo Armas (1914-1957), Guatemalan president
- Chris Armas (born 1972), American soccer player
- Christian Armas (born 1986), Mexican footballer
- Frederick A. de Armas, a University of Chicago literature professor
- Joel Armas (born 1973), Cuban-American swimmer
- Marcos Armas (born 1969), Venezuelan baseball player
- Naviera Armas, Spanish Ferry Company
- Reynaldo Armas (born 1953), Venezuelan singer and composer
- Tony Armas (born 1953), Venezuelan baseball player
- Tony Armas, Jr. (born 1978), Venezuelan baseball player
- Ximena Armas (born 1946), Chilean painter
- Ana de Armas (born 1988), Cuban-Spanish actress
- Naviera Armas, a Spanish ferry company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.