|Full name||Hermes Aristóteles Romero Espinoza|
|Date of birth||18 October 1995|
|Place of birth||Calabozo, Venezuela|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
(on loan from Crotone)
|2014–2015||→ Monagas (loan)|
|2018||→ Ankaran Hrvatini (loan)||10||(1)|
|2019||→ Rayo Majadahonda (loan)||5||(0)|
|2019–||→ Partizani Tirana (loan)||13||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:55, 24 December 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19 November 2018
Aristotle began his career at Carabobo FC. He had a loan stint with Monagas Sport Club, before returning to Carabobo. He then moved to Cabudaren club ACD Lara. In June 2016 he signed on with Mineros de Guayana, becoming a regular in the team from Puerto Ordaz.
He was called up to the Venezuela national football team in September 2016. He, however, did not break into the first team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) matches against Brazil and Uruguay.
- "Romeros to strengthen Miners". Diario Meridiano. Archived from the original on 1 September 2016. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "OPERAZIONI DI MERCATO" (in Italian). F.C. Crotone. 31 January 2019.
- "Aristotle Romero: "I cried for joy"". La Vino Tinto (Venezuelan National Football Team). Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "La Vino Tinto mulling prospects". Diario Meridiano. Archived from the original on 1 October 2016. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "Alejandro Guerra to lead Venezuela for games with Uruguay and Brazil". Futbol Red. Archived from the original on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- Aristóteles Romero at BDFutbol