|Date of birth||December 5, 1973|
|Place of birth||Haifa, Israel|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Position(s)||Centre-back / Sweeper|
|2012||Maccabi Haifa (youth)|
|2017||Hapoel Ramat Gan|
|2018–2019||Maccabi Haifa (youth)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 May 2010|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 September 2007
Benado was a second generation player at Maccabi Haifa; his father, Shlomo, appeared for Haifa in the 1970s. Arik began playing at the age of nine, rising through the ranks to the senior team. He spent a two-year spell with Beitar Jerusalem in the mid-1990s to gain experience. He has won five league championships and a State Cup title with Maccabi. Benado is also a long-standing member of the Israeli national team where he holds the record as the most capped player (94 caps), and plays as a central defender. He is a tough defender, his strength lies in his tackling due to quick foot work. He had successfully defended against top strikers with the club and the national team in Europe. He has also appeared for Maccabi in the UEFA Champions League group stage. Beitar signed him for his second term in the club for the 2006/2007 season.
On June 2010, Benado agreed to return to Maccabi Haifa for one last season before his retirement in June 2011. He started on the bench but quickly became Elisha Levi's first choice in Maccabi Haifa's defense, helping Maccabi Haifa to win the championship.
- Israeli Premier League:
- Winner (9): 1993-94, 2000–01, 2001–02, 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2010–11
- Runner-up (2): 1999–00, 2002–03
- State Cup:
- Winner (4): 1993, 1998, 2008, 2009
- Runner-up (2): 2002, 2011
- Toto Cup:
- Winners (4): 1993-94, 2001–02, 2005–06, 2009–10
- Israeli Premier League Beast Defender of the Year (1): 2007–08
- Israeli Premier League:
- Runner-up (1): 2012-13
- As of 14 March 2016.
|Maccabi Haifa||17 November 2012||17 May 2014||78||38||17||23||48.72|
|Israel U-21||5 May 2015||6||2||2||2||33.33|
- "Arik Benado will be in charge against Bnei Sakhnin" (in Hebrew). ONE. 17 November 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Arik Benado was appointed as Maccabi Haifa manager" (in Hebrew). ONE. 25 November 2012. Retrieved 25 November 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "אריק בנאדו מונה למאמן הנבחרת הצעירה".
- "ONE - מספר 1 בספורט". ONE - מספר 1 בספורט.
- Arik Benado – Israel Football Association league player details
- Arik Benado at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Arik Benado International Games and Goals". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2016-02-22.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
| Israel national football team captain
| Maccabi Haifa captain