|Look up ariʻi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arii may refer to:
- Arii, a Latinized form of Greek Αρειοί ("Ar(e)ioi"), an adherent of the Arian branch of Christianity
- Arii, the inhabitants of Aria (region), a north eastern Satrapy of the Achaemenid Empire
- Arii, according to Herodotus the original name of the Medes
- Ari'i or Ariki, Polynesian nobility
- Another name for Harii, a Germanic tribe of the 1st century
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.