Ari Borovoy (born May 29, 1979 in Mexico City) is a founding member of the Latin music children's group La Onda Vaselina which evolved into the successful Latin pop group OV7. As a songwriter, he had a hand in creating several of the group's biggest hits, including "Aum Aum," "Shake Shake," "Te Necesito" and "No Me Voy." He has also recorded solo albums, starred on telenovelas and in films.
|Birth name||Ari Borovoy Hofmann|
|Born||May 29, 1979|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Occupation(s)||Musician, singer-songwriter, actor|
OV7 disbanded in 2003 and the OV7 brand remained inactive until Borovoy and five members reunited in 2010. During the interim, Borovoy launched a solo career, starting with an acting role on the Televisa telenovela Clap... El Lugar De Tus Sueños. His first solo album, Ari Borovoy, appeared in 2005, with the single "Booming" emerging as a hit. Borovoy had a hand in writing nine of the album's tracks.
Borovoy's second solo album, Pasajero, was released in 2008. The disc was issued under Borovoy's own label, BoBo Producciones, and he produced the album and wrote five songs. The first single was titled "Vivo" 
In October 2012, Borovoy announced that the couple was expecting their first child. The baby is due in April.
- Cuatro Labios - 2006
- Deseo - 2013
- "OV7: Desde El Palacio De Los Deportes," liner notes, Sony Music, 2011
- Cordova, Randy. "Latin-pop group OV7 has lasting power, loyal following." USA Today. 1 April 2012.
- "Ari prepara video de su segundo sencillo" Terra.com 10 April 2007
- "Ari Borovoy," liner notes, Sony Music, 2005
- Ari Borovoy biography on EsMas.com
- "Ari Borovoy se casa con Arlett Kalach." People en Español. 18 January 2011.
- "" EnElShow.com 2 October 2012