|Look up archdeacon, archdeaconry, archdeaconship, or archdean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Archdeacon (oculus episcopi) is an ecclesiastical below directly below bishop who may be assigned an archdeaconry in many Christian Churches.
Archdeacon may also refer to:
- Archdeacon Meadow, cricket ground in Gloucester, England, UK
- Dan Archdeacon (1954–2015), American mathematician
- Ernest Archdeacon (1863–1950), French lawyer of Irish descent
- Mark Archdeacon (born 1989), Scottish football striker
- Maurice Archdeacon (1898–1954), American baseball center-fielder who played for the Chicago White Sox
- Owen Archdeacon (born 1966), Scottish football left-winger
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archdeacon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.