|Look up arbiter or arbitrator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arbiter may refer to:
- Arbiter (Halo), a character in the Halo video game series
- The Arbiter, a character from the musical Chess
- Arbiter-class starships, Protoss support vessels in the StarCraft science-fiction series.
- Arbiter class starships, Starfleet battlecruiser in the Star Trek Online MMORPG.
- Arbiter, a demonic battleaxe used by Dante in the video game DmC: Devil May Cry.
- Arbiters, the beings from Death Parade that decide whether a soul gets reincarnated or sent into the void after death.
- Discussion moderator
- Arbiter (electronics), a component in electronic circuitry that allocates scarce resources
- ArbiterSports, a sports officiating software company owned by the NCAA
- HMS Arbiter (D31), an escort aircraft carrier in the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- International Arbiter, in chess a title conferred by FIDE to match referees
- Dickie Arbiter (born 1940), British television and radio commentator
- Petronius (27–66), Roman author and satirist known formally as Gaius Petronius Arbiter
- One of the names of the Hindu deity Hanuman
- Arbiter, the title of the leader of Jinsy Island in UK comedy series This is Jinsy
- Pagyda arbiter, a moth in the family Crambidae
- Arbiter (album)