The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||25 July 1979|
13th arrondissement of Paris, France
Arash Derambarsh was born on 25 July 1979 in Paris to Iranian parents.
Fighting against food wasteEdit
Being informed of the huge pile of food expired and dumped in the cities by supermarkets and people, he has tried to give the food that is still usable to the poor. Derambarsh successfully gathered 21,000 signatures, by the help of his group, and bring a bill to the parliament. Eventually his bill was passed, according to which that any supermarkets that are larger than 400 square meters are not allowed to dump the usable expired food but they should give them to the poor or to the fertilizer company's as animal food. The children must also be trained in the schools to consume food in the right way.  He wrote his debut book Manifeste contre le gaspillage alimentaire. It is the story of a parliament representative who try to avoid the large supermarkets dump their usable expired food. He won Edgar-Faure award for his book as the best political book of the year. He was named as one of the one hundred thinkers of the world in 2016 by Foreign Policy. he wrote the book Tomber 9 fois, se relever 10 - Échec scolaire, ne jamais lâcher, on 2019.
- The content of this article is based on that in its French equivalent.
- "موفقيت يک فرانسوی ايرانی تباردر فرانسه". Voice of America. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- "Arash Derambarsh -". SAVE FOOD. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- "French supermarkets banned from throwing away and spoiling unsold food". The Independent. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- Man who forced french supermarkets to donate food wants to take law global
- The man who made France change its food waste law is setting his sights on Europe
- Arash Derambarsh Frenchman Battle Supermarket Waste
- "Arash Derambarsh lauréat du prix Edgar Faure du meilleur livre politique". L'Express. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- "Global Thinkers 2016 | The Stewards Arash Derambarsh Councilman, Courbevoie/France". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- "Tomber 9 fois, se relever 10 - Échec scolaire, ne jamais lâcher". lisez.
- "Portrait : Arash Derambarsh, La Valeur De L'Échec". Forbes.