|Full name||Antun Matthew Kovacic|
|Date of birth||10 July 1981|
|Place of birth||Melbourne, Australia|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4+1⁄2 in)|
|2009||Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i||3||(0)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 21 September 2014|
Melbourne Victory recruited Kovacic from Oakleigh Cannons as a short-term replacement for the injured Daniel Piorkowski towards the end of the 06/07 season, featuring in two games. He also played for several years in the now defunct National Soccer League with the Melbourne Knights.
In June, 2008 Kovacic began trialling with the Newcastle Jets and impressed in two pre-season games, including one against the Central Coast Mariners. In early July Kovacic signed with the Newcastle Jets on a two-year deal to bolster their defence.
In February 2014, Kovačić returned to the Melbourne Knights. With the Knights, he won the Dockerty Cup, helping the club to their first piece of silverware in 18 years. At the end of the season, Kovacic retired from competitive football.
- Kovacic on trial to fill Newcastle defensive hole Archived 20 June 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Jets keen on Kovacic but search for strikers continues Archived 16 August 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Leeson, Josh (7 July 2008). "Newcastle preparing to unleash Joel, Jade". The Newcastle Herald. Archived from the original on 15 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- 울산, 마케도니아-호주 용병 영입...'3+1' 마무리 (in Korean). Osen sports. 5 March 2009. Retrieved 5 March 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Mariano Dias appointed head coach for Churchill Brothers". dnaindia.com. Daily News & Analysis India. 13 July 2012. Archived from the original on 16 July 2012. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "Kovacic returns to Knights Stadium". 28 February 2014.