Antonio Ruiz de Montoya University (Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya – UARM) is a private, non-profit university located in the city of Lima, Peru, in the district of Pueblo Libre. It was founded by the Society of Jesus on 4 July 2003. It incorporated the School of Pedagogy, Philosophy, and Literature Antonio Ruiz de Montoya which had been founded in 1991.
|Motto||The glory of God is the fully alive human person.|
Gloria Dei Vivens Homo
|Predecessor||School of Pedagogy, Philosophy, and Literature Antonio Ruiz de Montoya|
|Website||Antonio Ruiz de Montoya University|
Since 2011 UARM has ranked among the top 20 universities in Peru according to the prestigious pollster America Economy, and was ranked 12th in 2015.
Antonio Ruiz de Montoya University offers the following programs of undergraduate and graduate study:
Faculty of Humanities
- Secondary Education majoring in philosophy and historical social sciences
- Primary school majoring in language and literature
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Sustainable tourism
- Political science
- Economy majoring in public and environmental management.
School of Engineering and Management
- Industrial engineering
- ^ XII anniversary. Accessed 14 October 2016.[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya | Ranking & Review". www.4icu.org. Retrieved 2017-10-01.
- ^ LR, Redacción (2015-06-08). "Programa de Titulación en Educación de la Ruiz de Montoya | LaRepublica.pe" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-01.
- ^ "Turismo IN - PROMPERÚ". www.promperu.gob.pe (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-01.
- ^ "Cenfotur. Accessed 14 October 2016". Archived from the original on 18 October 2016. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- ^ "Georgetown student immersion experience, on Challenges and Opportunities in Peru today. Accessed 14 October 2016". Archived from the original on 18 October 2016. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- ^ UTEC cooperation agreement for humanistic education of engineers. Accessed 14 October 2016.
- ^ "Universidad Antonio Ruiz de Montoya - LIBROS PERUANOS - Editorial". www.librosperuanos.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-01.